(we would post more pics and video but the internet connections here are extremely spotty and slow...this post took me 20 mins to upload)
We had an issue with our propane tanks and the Charter Co. met us at Trellis Bay with newly filled tanks, however the propane still wouldn't flow to the stove. Capt. had a long look at the system and figured out that a wire had come out of the solenoid. A few clips with the pliers and some electrical tape got things working again, thank goodness!
With inclement weather coming in quickly, we decided to retreat back to Leverick Bay and made it just in time. The winds have picked up and are supposed to be gusting at a constant 25kts for the next few days. We will hunker down here in North Sound until Mother Nature lets us stretch our sails once again.